pkachu drinks a hrlm shak pkachu drinks a hrlm shak

Your sense of pacing could not be better. The rest of Newgrounds could learn a thing or two from you talent for timing.

Dead Bart (The Simpsons) Dead Bart (The Simpsons)

I never thought i would log on to specifically blam something. This isn't your first attempt at animation, so WTF? Practice a little self criticism and self-awareness, please.

And take the hate in stride. The internet is full of assholes.

GermanFonzie responds:

I'm calling the Internet Police you big meanie.

So long, Edd. So long, Edd.

April fools, right?... right?... when does someone come out and say April fools?...

Hunters - Stage 2 Hunters - Stage 2

I can definitely see where your influences lie

MegaMan, Battle Toads and Metroid.

In my opinion, the controls are spot on and par for the course for this style of game.
Level design (so far) is ok. It is a little tedious, but the original Metroid was INCREDIBLY tedious, so kudos for striking a good balance in the level design between Metroid and MegaMan.

My biggest complaint is in the art work department. If Who did the aesthetic design is 10, well then keep up the good work. You'll only get better. Otherwise find a friend who can properly design the visuals.

My second complaint is the music. Each song taken on its own is good and suits the moods of their levels/events, but an overall vibe is lacking. Find one single person to make all the music so there is an overall sense of coherence.

Your strengths obviously lie in the programming/engineering/design field, so recognize your weaknesses, focus more energy on your strengths, and get a couple people to pick up the slack.

Overall i'm having a lot of fun with the game. Favorited! :)

Morningstar Morningstar

Not bad

Next time you put a red herring in one of your games make it have a use to throw people off :)

Two complaints:

1. The gold buddha + iron bar = crowbar, makes no sense at all
2. The ending was anticlimactic.

Otherwise, keep 'em coming :)

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Suggestions

I must have played in the sandbox for at least 20+ hours now, and I still haven't made anything I want to make public! Just messed around trying to perfect certain mechanical ideas.

Probably everything I suggest you have already thought of or someone else suggested, but I'll go ahead anyway:

- Free draw shapes
- Polygons
- Lines and curves (with thickness selection)
- Scaling/skewing selection
- Flip selection vertically/horizontally
- Rotate selection by angle ("or snap" to angles in 15 degree intervals
- Cookie cutting (when you use a shape to cut a void in another shape)
- Springs, rubber bands and magnets
- Interaction selection grouping
- Editing during playback
- Playback speed selection (1/8th speed to 4x)
- Snap to grid
- Shapes contain multiple "snap to" points for common joint location (basically an internal "snap to" grid for each shape)
- User definable hardness/squishiness and bounce of shapes.
- Larger range in speed and power.

and the one thing I want more than anything else:

-Keyboard shortcuts for everything!

Well, that's everything I can think of for right now. But really, one of the nice things about this program is the simplicity and trying to see what can be done with what is available. It's neat to see how creative people can get with a limited palate.

Anyways, keep up the great work.

Colossus [Dubstep] Colossus [Dubstep]

well...

I was about to favorite it until those spectacularly craptacular strings came in...

well, I favorited it anyway in hopes that you fix it and re-upload it.

Lots of potential... now get back to work.

landscapers1 responds:

I was about to response you until that... hm.

Kitty in Space Kitty in Space

Old School

Reminds me of the early jungle/dnb from the late nineties... simple pads, ambient atmosphere, and the Amen break.

Like your work.

ID-N responds:

oldskool!! YEAH!
great :D
like your review

Sweet Tooth Sweet Tooth

About time...

It's about time you posted it, asstard.